Fulfillment, Payment and Shipping of 21 orders in Europe. Any one can help. 2018-11-27T10:21:42+00:00

Home Forums Ecommerce Forum Payments, Shipping & Fulfillment Fulfillment, Payment and Shipping of 21 orders in Europe. Any one can help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Community Member

I am in Amazon from last two years selling my own products but not as Drop shipper. 1st time I tried to do drop shipping. When I requested the integration as my suppler StrawberryNet to inventory source. I do not know that I need “state key” number to order process. I apply to Strawberry for that but moving very slow. My add was very creative to attract the 21 consumer within 5 days.

I need help to process this orders asap. I will give 50% of my profit if any one like to share.
    If you are interest, please contact info@pipple.org or call +61409256065

alina
    Community Member

hi
    We are a manufacturer of home textiles in China and want to cooperate with Amazon dealers.
    http://www.guper-textile.com/

pipple
    Community Member

Dear Alian,

Good Day

I have seller account (retail sale) and Business to Business account (wholesale) in Amazon USA, Canada, Mexico,UK,FR.IT,SP, JP and AU. I am selling my products following market. I have VAT number to sale Wholesale and drop shipping (8 countries) in Europe UK,FR,IT and Spain, I have EIN number to import USA and sale Wholesale and retail. Same in Australia.

I am looking for reliable supplier or manufacturer like you working together. If you are interest to work with me please feel free to advise your opinion. I am willing to work with you as partnership or drop shipping.

looking forward hearing from you.

alina
    Community Member

Dear Sir.
    thanks for your reply
    we couod supply many kinds of textile ptoducts like table cloth,curtains,baby products etc
    what are you interesting?
    we could talk about the details then.

looking for your reply
    best regards
    Alina

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.