Here's One Marketing Tip – Do you have any to share? 2018-08-29T19:39:33+00:00

Home Forums Inventory Source Forum General Discussion Here's One Marketing Tip – Do you have any to share?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Community Member

Wondering if anyone has any ecommerce marketing tips they’d like to (or are willing!) to share? Everybody knows, “build it and they will come” isn’t a reality…

One thing I did – I went over to a couple of the sites that I peruse regularly and that I comment on all the time – so I’m a familiar User to the site/blog owner. I PM’ed the site owners and asked for a mention/link. I have one blog now that put a small banner in the sidebar – at a minimum it’s a link to my store, and hopefully it’ll send some decent traffic over time. I’m working on a few others.

Also – My site focuses exclusively on range bags, packs, and gear bags. I don’t do anything else – if anyone has a relevant but non-competative site they’d like to cross market…hit me up!

Any tips or tricks you all have to market ecommerce stores?

mattiavelli
    Community Member

Just a trick that I’ve seen used – since you sell a specific niche line of product – I’d recommend creating reviews (youtube reviews, blog posts w/pictures, etc) about some products you think might sell well. Make sure to include the model number / brand of the products in the titles (good and bad reviews, on the bad ones you could recommend alternatives).

Then when people are searching for those products (by model number, etc), they may find a youtube review or a blog post that you made with more information that can link to your shop to purchase.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.