Costly Auction Glitch? 2018-09-09T23:49:10+00:00

Home Forums Inventory Source Forum General Discussion Costly Auction Glitch?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Community Member

Hi Everyone,
    Let me get right to it. I recently started an auction listing for my eBay store. So, after setting things up through inventory source, I first went to validate to see how much my fees could potentially be. Keep in mind that my batch settings were set to online auction and no reserve. Validation came back with fees just for insertion which I expected.

So I pushed 168 items to eBay and then I get a total fee of $800.00
    I immediately called eBay and they told me that it was mostly due to a $3 reserve price fee. The other fees I understood the charges but not the reserve fee especially after I set in my batch for no reserve price.

There should be an option for no reserve instead of markdown or markup dollars or percentage in the inventory source software. They should also make the bulk editing a bit more user-friendly. Now, I have to reset batch settings on each individual listing to get rid of the reserve price. Not a good experience and I’m sure that neither eBay or Inventory Source will credit me back for that amount.

Anyways, hopefully, anyone reading this will check and recheck and check again to make sure they don’t get hit with unexpected fees.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.