Integration with Greendropship 2018-08-20T19:02:38+00:00

Home Forums Inventory Source Forum Supplier Directory Integration with Greendropship

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Community Member

Who has used the integration Greendropship?

If you have, how is the service? I have been using them and i CAN NOT believe they are an integration. Average ship time is 1-2 months. Many orders that are required to stay frozen or refrigerated have arrived to customers warm, product spoiled etc. They do ship in a cooler but with little ice packs SOMETIMES, other times without and with shipping that takes 3-5 days, the ice packs are usually melted and the product has been at room temp or hotter for a couple days I assume. So when I inform Greendropship they ask for photos from the customer, which I provide to them. They then state the management did not see any issues. This is an exact quote they sent me.

“After checking the provided images and investigating the order history in the warehouse, our management was unable to locate any issues with the order. The order was delivered within the acceptable time frames, the product probably melted as it was left outside”

They do not refund the order so i have to either give that fake excuse to my customer or eat the cost. What are your experiences with Greendropship??

elie2810
    Community Member

Hi,
    If you are not satisfied with their service, then stop doing business with them, find another supplier to integrate. When you dropship perishable products, freshness should be your number one priority.

mkaston4204
    Community Member

I most definitely agree with you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.